Our facilities in Townsville, Darwin and Perth are secure sites, and visitation is by appointment only.
- Townsville, Queensland (AIMS headquarters)
- Perth, Western Australia
- Darwin, Northern Territory
View AIMS Sites in a larger map
Information regarding COVID-19
AIMS is committed to helping slow the spread of COVID-19 to our people, our community and to those from other organisations with whom we work.
Learn more about our management approach to COVID-19.
Visitors staying longer than a few days at AIMS, joining field trips or needing unaccompanied access to our facilities need to be registered prior to their arrival.
All registered visitors must:
- be sponsored by an AIMS staff member
- complete a safety induction (and additional inductions where required) before arrival on site and
- complete a covid self-assessment form no more than 7 days prior to arrival.
You will receive confirmation from your nominated AIMS sponsor when your registration is finalised. All additional queries should be directed to your sponsor.