Unless otherwise noted, all copyright on this Website is the property of AIMS.
Apart from the uses permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 and those explicitly granted, in this notice all other rights are reserved.
- the content on this Website where restriction of its use is clearly stated,
- the AIMS logo,
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms (see Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet Guidelines);
- any content or material supplied by third parties including photos;
- images and personal information of individuals; and
- any material protected by a trade mark,
all material on this Website is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Australia licence.
AIMS asserts the right to be recognised as author of the original material in the following manner:
©Australian Institute of Marine Science 1996 [plus the relevant Creative Commons Licence icon]
As far as practicable, material for which the copyright is owned by a third party will be clearly labelled. Enquiries as to the use of such material should be made in writing to AIMS.
Note that there are additional terms to those provided by the Creative Commons Licence that may apply to the use of AIMS material.
If you use AIMS material from this website, you must attribute the material in the manner described at 'Attributing Material', including if a citation is needed.
Further information on the use of the AIMS Website and the material it contains can be found in the AIMS Website Disclaimer Notice .
For enquiries concerning the reproduction and rights in AIMS products and services, please contact: