Registration is now open! Click Here To Register
Participation is open to all individuals with an interest in sponge and benthic science. Online registration is strongly encouraged.
For those without access to the internet, please call the Conference Secretariat on +61 8 9332 2900 to discuss your registration over the phone.
Please note that all persons intending to attend the Conference must register, including Speakers, Chairpersons, and Delegates.
Early bird*: $650
Full fee: $850
Early bird*: $400
Full fee: $600
Day registrant: $300
Additional Welcome Reception ticket: $70
Conference dinner/Additional conference dinner tickets: $120
Printed Abstract $100
Merchandise (details TBA)
*Early bird pay before 30/05/2013
Full conference delegates
- Welcome cocktail reception at the Maritime Museum
- Admission to all oral sessions
- Name badge
- Admission to poster session- refreshments
- Conference satchel including program and electronic book of abstracts
- Daily lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
Single day delegates
Day registrants will be entitled to the following on the chosen day:
- Admission to all oral and poster sessions. Note Poster session with refreshments is included for Tuesday delegates only.
- Name badge
- A satchel including Program Book, and electronic copies of the Book of Abstracts.
- Full lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
Book of Abstracts and Conference programme
With a desire to be environmentally responsible the Organising Committee has elected to provide electronic copies of the conference abstract and programme rather than printed copies. The electronic version of abstracts and programme timetable are included in the registration costs and will be made available prior to the conference and provided on custom made USB sticks. We will also provide large posters of daily schedules in visible locations around the venue. Printed copies of abstract can be ordered in addition to the registration for a fee of $100, which must be ordered at the time of conference registration.
Method of payment
- NOTE: Registrations will not be processed or confirmed until payment in full is received.
- Payment may be made by cheque or credit card. MasterCard and Visa are the credit cards accepted at the Conference. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Success Events Management.
- Cheques should be made payable to Promaco Conventions. Your name and full address should be typed or printed clearly on the back of the cheque. Cheque payments from overseas must be a bank cheque in Australian Dollars drawn on an Australian Bank. No other currency will be accepted.
- Your registration and payment will be acknowledged via email or post with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Your registration will not be processed or confirmed if payment does not accompany your form.
- Your letter of acknowledgment will include any further advice necessary prior to your arrival at the Conference. At the Conference you will receive the final program. Other information shall be posted on the Conference website as it comes to hand.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Manager.
- Registration Fees:
- Cancellation before Sunday 30 August 2013 will incur an A$110.00 administration fee
- Cancellation before Sunday 5 October 2013 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid
- Cancellation after Sunday 5 October 2013 there will be no refund
- No international refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Please see the social page for details of the Conference social events
- Payments are non-refundable after Sunday 5 October 2013
Entrance to Conference
- Each member of the Conference will receive a name badge on registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions, the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.