Journal articles and conferences papers by AIMS staff can be found in the AIMS publications database.
The following books and monographs are also available:
Big Bank Shoals of the Timor Sea: an environmental resource atlas (PDF 10.6 MB)
Edited by Andrew Heyward, Edward Pinceratto and Luke Smith 1997, 125 pages
- Catchments and corals: terrestrial runoff to the Great Barrier Reef (PDF 54.3 MB)
Miles Furnas 2003, 350 pages
- Discovering Scott Reef: 20 years of exploration and research
James Gilmour, Luke Smith, Kylie Cook and Stephen Pincock 2013, 179 pages
- Field guide to the mangroves of Queensland (PDF 2.4 MB)
Catherine Lovelock 1993, 48 pages
- New species described in Corals of the World (PDF 4.0 MB)
J.E.N. Veron 2002, 212 pages
- Reefs at risk: a programme of action
IUCN—The World Conservation Union 2002, 30 pages
- Science for management of the Great Barrier Reef (PDF 845 KB)
Terry Done 1998, 41 pages
- Survey manual for tropical marine resources, 2nd edition
Edited by S. English, C. Wilkinson and V. Baker 1997, 390 pages.
This book is available free of charge on the provision that the recipient covers the cost of delivery. Please email: email@example.com for a quote or more information.